ANN: Str Library 2.1.4
Author Message
 ANN: Str Library 2.1.4

We are pleased to announce the new release of Str Library.  Version 2.1.4
now provides additional platform support - MacOS with CodeWarrior, plus
bigfixes and several performance improvements.

Str Library is a high-performance, portable, fast C++ string class (and
related classes and tools) with regular expression support for the C++
developer:
** Windows: Visual C++ 6.0 and higher; Linux: gcc / g++ 2.95 and higher;
Mac: CodeWarrior
** Faster and more full-featured than STL basic_string or MFC/ATL CString
** Provides almost 100% plug-in replacement for MFC CString without carrying
the overhead of MFC
** Unicode and ANSI support
** Full support for multithreaded applications through our unique
semi-automatic threading technology
** A variety of scanning, find-and-replace and data conversion methods
** Efficient UTF-8 encoder and decoder for globalization support
** Special features such as Char class, tokenizer, regular expression search
** Full source code and documentation; royalty-free; includes wizard to get
you up and running within minutes

Get your evaluation copy now at
http://www.*-*-*.com/

Fri, 28 Oct 2005 03:05:28 GMT

1. ANN: C++ Str Library updated to 2.1.2

2. ANN: C++ Str Library updated to 2.1.2

3. char **str vs. char *str[]

4. _T(str) vs (CString)str?

5. char *str vs. char str[]

6. Dialogs: m_myCtrl.GetWindowText(str) or GetDlgItemText(IDC_MY_CTRL, str)?

7. str* library functions help

8. c standard regarding char str[ ], str[50] & *str

9. ANN: sigslot - C++ Portable, Thread-Safe, Type-Safe Signal/Slot Library

10. ANN: Data Plotting Library DISLIN 7.3

11. ANN: Data Plotting Library DISLIN 8.0