CVPACK : warning CK4002
Author Message
 CVPACK : warning CK4002

Hi,

I am using STL in my project.
If I do not select  "Use Program Database" in the Link tab i VC++ 5.0,
it gives following error while linking the dll.

CVPACK : warning CK4002: duplicate public symbol

\PfVob\3dedss\3dpf\obj\database\Util\PfGlobalFunctions.obj
***** cvpack INTERNAL ERROR, exception code = 0xc0000005 *****
LINK : warning LNK4027: CVPACK error

If I select "Use Program database", I have no problems.
Can somebody tell me how to avoid the error since I don't want to use
pdb file ?

Thanks
- Himanshu Ubale

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C++ 5.0 and STL - openmode compile error and CK4002 CVPACK accvio/error

2. CVPACK Fatal Error CK1011

3. Problems with cvpack and Watcom

4. CVPACK error on libcmt.pdb

5. cvpack INTERNAL ERROR, exception code = 0xc0000005

6. CVPACK

7. Warning when no warning due

8. Warning, Danger, Warning

9. Need help with annoying warning: LINK : warning LNK4199: /DELAYLOAD:mtxex.dll ignored

10. Dealing with warnings & warning levels in VC

11. how to suppress non warning warnings

12. warning C4786: STL template warnings