push_back when the type is a class
Author Message
 push_back when the type is a class

If I have a class or struct that has a member like BSTR that points to some
string, I assume that when adding this using using vector::push_back, I have
to have a copy operator that creates a new string for the new BSTR member to
point to?

Jon

Mon, 23 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. vector function push_back for derived classes

2. I am not able to see my database class members in class view - Please help

3. HRESULT return type turns into void when adding class from type library

4. std::vector holding different class types sharing a same base class

5. Window Classes: Am I doing this right?

6. Help compiling templated class -- Am I missing something?????

7. ending a blocing sockets call (am using MFC's CSocket class)

8. Graphing class? (I am fairly new to VC++)

9. I am new to programming and am lost

10. string::push_back(char) on VC++6?

11. C++ STL Vector push_back method

12. C++ STL Vector push_back method