string / DLL
Author Message
 string / DLL

I wrote some very simple classes using class string (not CString).
I try to build a win32 DLL in order to be used later with VB.
Unfortunately, i get always " 'string' undeclared identifier " even if i add
#include <string> .

Anyone could help ?
Thanks in advance.
Louis

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 18:26:17 GMT
 string / DLL

Quote:
> I wrote some very simple classes using class string (not CString).
> I try to build a win32 DLL in order to be used later with VB.
> Unfortunately, i get always " 'string' undeclared identifier " even if
> i add #include <string> .

> Anyone could help ?
> Thanks in advance.
> Louis

Do you have a
using namespace std;
somewhere? Or, alternatively, explicitely choose the namespace:
std::string

hth
Rene

--
Latest article on my HP (as of 14.07.2002):
  Transforming each character in a string with perl

Thu, 30 Dec 2004 21:25:47 GMT

1. How to cycle through the strings in the string table of a resource DLL

2. Exporting string from dll using non DLL version of CRT

3. newbie needs help to strings, strings, strings

4. DLL Export - passing string

5. Change existing DLL (ASCII to string)

6. Calling an unmanaged DLL function that uses a std::string parameter

7. String problem in a DLL that connects .NET to other systems

8. Problem using SmtpMail.Send() in a VB.NET dll with a C++ string

9. DLL Strings Array to C#

10. return a string from c dll to visual basic

11. Help - Passing/Returning strings from C DLL to VB

12. DLL help needed: string-parameter problem