memory leaking in DLL
Author Message
 memory leaking in DLL

Hi all,

      I had tried to build a DLL which has a global variable declared as
vector<int>. In this DLL, I do not use it to do anything. When the DLL is
released, I got a trace message for notifying the memory leaking in VC++
6.0.

      Does anyone have encountered such problem?

Justin

Fri, 10 Oct 2003 18:46:03 GMT

1. VC7++ - Detection of memory leaks, mixed DLL (unmanaged/managed)

2. BoundsChecker(1) Memory Leaks in DLLs

3. find the memory leaking in DLL

4. Memory leaks in DLL

5. memory leak in dll

6. Memory Leaks in DLL

7. memory leak in dll

8. memory leak in dll

9. DinkumWare 2.33 memory leaks in DLL version

10. Help - how to monitor memory leaks in DLL codes?

11. Memory leaks, DLL and memory allocation.

12. Newbie: SysReAllocStringLen in OLEAUT32.DLL memory leak.