how to force a max size for list or vector?
Author Message
 how to force a max size for list or vector?

To all,

I wish my vectors to guard against entries if they are "full", i.e I need
to set a max size.

Any thoughts?

reza

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 00:12:00 GMT
 how to force a max size for list or vector?

Quote:

> I wish my vectors to guard against entries if they are "full", i.e I need
> to set a max size.

Write your own class that wraps around std::vector to provide this
functionality.  Depending on how you plan to use it, it may or may not
need to be a template class.

Sat, 01 Jan 2005 01:35:29 GMT

1. Finding and reporting the index of MAX vector

2. Function to find max elemnt in an vector...

3. elements in array (Size, and max number)

4. Max size of automatic variables?

5. Solaris 7 C compiler and max. literal size

6. Max Array size

7. max size of array

8. Finding/changing max memory size available

9. Borland C++ V4.5 Max Array size

10. Max array size

11. please help with array max size

12. Max size of BSTR