boost library compatibility with .NET
Author Message
 boost library compatibility with .NET

I've some code which use the graph algoritms of the boost library.
VC6 + boost 1.21.1
but it doesn't compile under .NET
Any idea?

Is the STL implementation different in .NET ?
--
Fabrice CHAVEROT
R&D CADCAM Engineer

Fri, 24 Dec 2004 22:34:30 GMT
 boost library compatibility with .NET

Quote:
> On Mon, 8 Jul 2002 16:34:30 +0200, "Fabrice CHAVEROT"

> >I've some code which use the graph algoritms of the boost library.
> >VC6 + boost 1.21.1
> >but it doesn't compile under .NET
> >Any idea?

> I'm afraid not. Boost doesn't claim VC.Net compatibility yet, but I
> expect they are working on it at the moment. Look out for their next
> release?

> You could join the Boost mailing lists and ask your question on there.
> See www.boost.org

Conversely, the VC team is working to make their compiler properly compile
boost and loki (at least).  Hopefully there will be a convergence.

Sat, 25 Dec 2004 22:07:41 GMT

1. Boost graph Library with VC++.net

2. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

3. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

4. static linkage of boost library

5. vc7 Internal Compiler Error with boost tuple library

6. Dinkumware and boost libraries

7. installing boost libraries

8. Library Compatibility for older Visual Studios?

9. VC++ .NET and XP Home Compatibility?

10. .NET compatibility with ANSI C99??

11. backward compatibility vc++ .net vc++ 6.0

12. .NET ActiveX control compatibility with Windows 95/98?