FREE CODE!: Dictionary template (works like VBS Dictionary)
Author Message
 FREE CODE!: Dictionary template (works like VBS Dictionary)

Quote:
>    Just for laughs, I've created a Dictionary class template, which works
>identically to the Scripting.Dictionary object of VBScript.   IF you find
it
>useful, use it in good heathy....  (sample code below;  source code -- just
>a .h file -- as attachment).    Any comments/bug reports would be
>appreciated.

Thanks James!,

I haven't tested it yet, but I know I'll put it to some good use somewhere
in the near future.

Quote:

>--
>Truth,
>   James [MVP]
> http://www.*-*-*.com/       -and-
> http://www.*-*-*.com/

Tomas Restrepo

http://www.*-*-*.com/

Sun, 15 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. FREE CODE!: Dictionary template (works like VBS Dictionary)

2. dictionary routines and/or dictionary wanted.

3. Oops - sorry about repost (was: Dictionary template )

4. Data Dictionary and Code Generator

5. searching for dictionary database/code

6. Creating string from dictionary information

7. Custom dictionary usage via automation

8. .NET Dictionary

9. Creating an identity dictionary

10. Dictionaries

11. C Dictionary.....please help