ignore 
Author Message
 ignore

hi,

please ignore this post, I'm testing my news server.
/Daniel

--

Daniel Lidstr?m

http://www.*-*-*.com/ ~danli97/

62 23' 25" N
17 15' 31" E



Sun, 16 May 2004 03:21:31 GMT  
 ignore
then use one of the dozens of test news groups

here's a hint, if they have test in the name its probably one


Quote:
> hi,

> please ignore this post, I'm testing my news server.
> /Daniel

> --

> Daniel Lidstr?m

> http://www.ite.mh.se/~danli97/

> 62 23' 25" N
> 17 15' 31" E



Mon, 17 May 2004 04:07:43 GMT  
 ignore

Quote:

> then use one of the dozens of test news groups

> here's a hint, if they have test in the name its probably one

I told you to ignore it...
I wanted to see if my news server would pick up this news group but it seems
it didn't. I'm now using news.microsoft.com.
/Daniel


Tue, 18 May 2004 03:43:51 GMT  
 ignore
then why didn't you just try to subscribe?


Quote:

> > then use one of the dozens of test news groups

> > here's a hint, if they have test in the name its probably one

> I told you to ignore it...
> I wanted to see if my news server would pick up this news group but it
seems
> it didn't. I'm now using news.microsoft.com.
> /Daniel



Tue, 18 May 2004 21:26:22 GMT  
 ignore

Quote:

> then why didn't you just try to subscribe?

That's what I did, although no messages popped up.
/Daniel


Tue, 18 May 2004 23:30:51 GMT  
 ignore
How to subscribe then ?


Quote:
> then why didn't you just try to subscribe?




> > > then use one of the dozens of test news groups

> > > here's a hint, if they have test in the name its probably one

> > I told you to ignore it...
> > I wanted to see if my news server would pick up this news group but it
> seems
> > it didn't. I'm now using news.microsoft.com.
> > /Daniel



Wed, 02 Jun 2004 21:41:37 GMT  
 
 [ 6 post ] 

 Relevant Pages 

1. invalid directive '/ignore:4089' encountered; ignored

2. VC 7.1 seems to ignore typedef in template

3. Documentation for link /IGNORE switch?

4. lnk4243, do i ignore this warning?

5. Friendship in base class list ignored

6. Ignore Exception?

7. Breakpoint are sometimes ignored

8. VC.NET linker doesn't like /ignore

9. Optimizer ignores try-catch block

10. comparision operator ignore type cast operators

11. Test (ignore it)

12. VC7 Wrapper class generator ignores sub objects in ActiveX controls

 

 
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software