STL will no longer compile
Author Message
 STL will no longer compile

Having a project using some STL templates, I've had no problems so far.
But all of a sudden my project compiles fine on my job computer, and
fails to compile at home. I have added some more templates base on
<list> and <vector>, but I have used these in my project for some time
without problems.  I'm currently stuck on this, so if anyone has
experienced anything similar, please give me a hint.

The compiler gives me different errors, depending on where the class
supplied to the template is declared. If this class is defined inside a
class, I get "undeclared identifier". If I move that declaration to be
on it's own (outside the class), I get messages like "No default
constructor available" and " != not defined for ...". And all this only
happens on one computer.

/Glenn

Sat, 05 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 STL will no longer compile
I hope this will be solved after installing SP3
/Glenn
Quote:

> Having a project using some STL templates, I've had no problems so far.
> But all of a sudden my project compiles fine on my job computer, and
> fails to compile at home. I have added some more templates base on
> <list> and <vector>, but I have used these in my project for some time
> without problems.  I'm currently stuck on this, so if anyone has
> experienced anything similar, please give me a hint.

> The compiler gives me different errors, depending on where the class
> supplied to the template is declared. If this class is defined inside a
> class, I get "undeclared identifier". If I move that declaration to be
> on it's own (outside the class), I get messages like "No default
> constructor available" and " != not defined for ...". And all this only
> happens on one computer.

> /Glenn

Sun, 06 May 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. STL in CFormView will no longer compile

2. char size (was long long long long long int)

3. long long long long integers

4. short/long/long long Formatting questions

5. Long long and long double

6. 50 times longer to compile than copy

7. Its taking very long to compile code using VC++ 6.0

8. Very very long compile times for one source

9. Template class no longer compiles in 6.0

10. CreateThread no longer compiles in VC++5.0

11. Very very long compile time for ONE source

12. Howto avoid long MFC compile times (?)