Problems with namespaces
Author Message
 Problems with namespaces

I want to use the namespace std so that I can access the standard template
library classes.  Now, when I want to overload an operator for my own class,
I get an error saying that the type "ostream" is ambigous.  Can someone help
me with this problem?

Pete

Tue, 24 Apr 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Problems with namespace System::Collections::Specialized

2. BUG: #import problem with namespace

3. Problems with namespaces...

4. I'm still having problems with namespaces (beginner, obviously ;-)

5. BUG: #import problem with namespace

6. Problem with namespaces and templates (error C2893)...

7. Interesting problem with namespaces

8. how can a namespace can see another namespace ?

9. Collision of namespace with internal namespace

10. Namespace problem

11. Template function and namespace/using problem

12. browse symbols + namespaces = problem