map::insert - Memory Access Violation Error
Author Message
 map::insert - Memory Access Violation Error

When using map::insert with quite a complex data
structure, I get an Access Violation when trying to insert
into the map?  I have a lot of other maps within my
program using this the same way?
I do not have any pointers within my program?

Fri, 04 Mar 2005 23:40:55 GMT
 map::insert - Memory Access Violation Error
Can you show small compilable program that reproduces the error? Exactly
what line of code causes AV?
--
With best wishes,
    Igor Tandetnik

and wrong." H.L. Mencken

Quote:
> When using map::insert with quite a complex data
> structure, I get an Access Violation when trying to insert
> into the map?  I have a lot of other maps within my
> program using this the same way?
> I do not have any pointers within my program?

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 01:53:43 GMT
 map::insert - Memory Access Violation Error

Quote:
> When using map::insert with quite a complex data
> structure, I get an Access Violation when trying to insert
> into the map?  I have a lot of other maps within my
> program using this the same way?
> I do not have any pointers within my program?

Could you show us the method "less()", that compares two values of your
complex data structure?

Luc K

Sat, 05 Mar 2005 02:57:00 GMT

1. Access Violation with Insert Iterator

2. STL Iterating through a map causes access violation

3. Access Violation with map<string,xxx>

4. compiler error on map.insert

5. ATL dll problem 0xC0000005 access violation or memory could not be read

6. memory access violation

7. memory access violations

8. Memory Access Violation in Release mode only

9. Memory Access Violation in Release Mode-Solution Found

10. Memory Access Violation in Release Mode-Solution Found

11. Memory Access Violation in Release Mode

12. ACCESS VIOLATION IN VIRTUAL MEMORY