check screen resolution
Author Message
 check screen resolution

Hi,

How can I find the resolution of my screen (640 X 480) using Visual C++.

Thanks
Andrew

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 11:28:20 GMT
 check screen resolution

Quote:
>How can I find the resolution of my screen (640 X 480) using Visual C++.

Andrew,

Try GetDeviceCaps with HORZRES, VERTRES.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 22:15:57 GMT

1. Checking users current screen resolution

2. Image resolution versus Screen resolution

3. Screen resolution

4. Dynamic Screen Resolution

5. get screen resolution

6. Handling Screen Resolution Changes

7. Change screen resolution on the fly

8. Change screen resolution to 800x600 at runtime

9. Most widely used screen resolution?

10. help!! with dos screen resolution

11. VC++ app and Windows screen resolution independence

12. Screen Resolution.