Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC
Author Message
 Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC

Hi,

I'm using MSVC++ 1.50 to access an Access ODBC 16 bit data source.
I use a lot of recordsets > 7 and when i try to open
another one I get an "Unable to create fielbuffer" message.
Is this a typical example of exhausted resources like too
many open files or not enough memory ?
Or does indicate something else.
Very Grateful for any answer !
If, Please reply by email.
/Regards

Sun, 09 Jan 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC

2. Accessing access via MFC Database classes and ODBC

3. ACCESS update via MFC ( VC++ 4.2) classes using ODBC

4. Accessing data in two DIFFERENT Oracle databases via ODBC

5. problems with database access via ODBC in console app

6. NT Service Accessing a database via ODBC

7. Accessing an Ms Access 2000 Query using VC++, via ODBC

8. Date conversion from Microsoft Access using ODBC with mfc Database Object

9. Crash when closing an Access Database (ODBC + MFC 4.2b)

10. How do you access remote databases where the database is not registed in the local ODBC

11. Help: Using MFC ODBC classes to access SQL BLOBs

12. Problems with updating an Access 2000 database using CDatabase and CRecorset-derived class in MFC