How do I create a Word document using c++
Author Message
 How do I create a Word document using c++

Howdy,
  I have a project to create a Word document that will contain an image
and some text.  I could use a Word template.  I have found and tested
code to open a Word document using the _Application and _Documents
class, but I have not figured out how to add the image and the text.  I
would appreciate it if someone could show me an example, or point me
somewhere on how to add the image and the text.
Thanks in advance,
Sam Robbins

Sun, 30 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Creating word 97 document with text boxes using automation

2. create a word document using only text

3. Printing a word document using C++

4. How to Embed Microsoft Word Document without using document view architecture

5. COleClientItem from Word Document using a document template

6. automate word, create a new document, add a picture

7. Routines to create word documents

8. Creating Word Document form C#.net

9. Creating a thumbnail of a word document/template

10. Creating Word Documents from VC++

11. How 2 create MS Word document from C# program

12. Opening word documents using C#