Analog Clock
Author Message
 Analog Clock

Where can I find the Clock OCX control?
What is name for it?
I am looking for is not the digital but the analog one.
Thank You
Satheesh Thomas

Mon, 28 Jul 2003 00:17:00 GMT
 Analog Clock
Satheesh,

I've never seen an analog clock OCX control. However, I do have an analog
clock class which you are welcome to if you like. Let me know...

Cecil

Cecil A. Galbraith
http://www.codesoup.com
Programmers Utilities/Tips

> Where can I find the Clock OCX control?
> What is name for it?
> I am looking for is not the digital but the analog one.
> Thank You
> Satheesh Thomas

Fri, 08 Aug 2003 00:06:56 GMT

1. Analog clock trigonometry

2. Digital & analog clock source

3. Analog clock!

4. Analog Clock

5. Analog or digital clock control

6. Counting the clock... (counting clock cycles)

7. An employee clock-in/clock-out program

8. Q: update system clock with real time clock

9. clock() function and CPU/wall clock time

10. I want a little clock program that is transparent except for the analog time text.

11. Analog of #pargma once for C#

12. C# analog to C++ #pragma