How Do I Display Icon on the ListContol
Author Message
 How Do I Display Icon on the ListContol

Use SetImageList() to setup images:

m_icon.Create( IDB_LARGEICONS, 32, 1, (COLORREF)-1 );
m_ctrl.SetImageList( &m_icon, LVSIL_NORMAL );

There are examples at www.codeguru.com in listview section.

Ajay

Quote:

>I've been trying to display Icon on my List Control and I can't figure out
how
>to do that,do I have to create Image list or I can display Icon without it
????

>Please Help !!!

Mon, 06 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 How Do I Display Icon on the ListContol
I've been trying to display Icon on my List Control and I can't figure out how
to do that,do I have to create Image list or I can display Icon without it ????

Please Help !!!

Tue, 07 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How Do I Display Icon on the ListContol

2. Displaying a bitmap vs. displaying its icon

3. Icons: Displaying other than the standard MFC icon

4. doing something with an icon resource

5. Display ICONS in C - Help Needed

6. ActiveX Control OnDraw problem displaying icon

7. Display icon in explorer

8. How to display a selected icon?

9. Icon not display on dialog box

10. Display System Icon