IE 4.0 Explorer Page Up/Down
Author Message
 IE 4.0 Explorer Page Up/Down

Does any know how to control a CWebBrowser view to make it scroll? I have
an embedded HTML view and with IE 3.0 I was able to do the following:

      hwnd = m_WebBrowser.GetSafeHwnd();
      if (hwnd) {
        hwnd = ::GetWindow(hwnd, GW_CHILD);       // Shell DocObject View
        if (hwnd) {
          m_hwndIE = ::GetWindow(hwnd, GW_CHILD); // WebBrowser Window
        }
      }

and then send WM_SCROLL messages to this window. But this doesnt work with
IE 4.0, and I can't find the window to send these messages to. Or any other
method to do this.

Thanks,

Alain Benzaken
GameLine LLC

Wed, 29 Nov 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Ie 4.0 component, detecting if the page loaded

2. Browser Control - IE 3.0 vs IE 4.0

3. Expired Page / I.E. HELP !

4. CListCtrl and Page up / Page down keys

5. Adding Page-up/Page-down buttons to CListCtrl

6. Page Up or Page Down button under vertical scroll bar

7. Adding Page-up/Page-down buttons to CListCtrl

8. Shut down Explorer.exe

9. Toolbar drop-down menu problem trying to display popup menu (IE Deskbar)

10. Drop-down buttons on Toolbar Control in IE Add-in

11. I need to my app to launch when I close down IE.

12. Differentiate Windows Explorer and IE