I answered my own question
Author Message
 I answered my own question

Sorry about this - you only have to remove the registry setting opening,
then it is saved in *.ini file. See MFC source.

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 23:49:41 GMT

1. Throwing an exception from method own own thread

2. Making a view own it's own DC in MFC

3. own file type with own icon

4. newbie question about own version of strcat()

5. making my own UNIX2DOS program: questions

6. Question about serializing my own class.

7. Question about roll-your-own splitter windows

8. Beginner question: Creating my own class

9. Creating new own form or resource type question

10. Question about serializing my own class.

11. Basic question: how to define my own message and handler

12. Answers to C problems, complete answers to assignments