Using Microsoft's DBGrid
Author Message
 Using Microsoft's DBGrid

Hello,

I am a fairly new C++ programmer, and am trying to use Microsoft's
DBGrid OCX in an application of mine.

Does anyone know where I can get clear instructions how to implement it,
as I don't know where to start.  There's nothing in the online help,
even though this DBGrid comes with the Visual Studio package.

All help appreciated,

Paul T{*filter*}

--
----------------------------------
Paul T{*filter*}

Phone: 01737 645825 (eves)
       0370  638805 (mobile)
4, High St, Merstham
Surrey RH1 3EA, England
----------------------------------

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Using Microsoft's DBGrid

2. Using Microsoft's DBGrid

3. Error using Microsoft's implementation of std::map

4. Seeking Microsoft's Mastering MFC Fundamentals Using Visual C++

5. how to call the microsoft word's AddPolyline using VC++

6. Using non-Microsoft DLL with Microsoft App

7. Can't add columns to DbGrid

8. I can't find DBGrid

9. How to add DBGrid Control's Datasource

10. Using DBGrid

11. Using DBGrid in an Unbound mode

12. True DBGrid problem implementation using Visual C++