Printing a splittered view
Author Message
 Printing a splittered view

Hello,

could anyone help me?
I have an MDI application, where every particular view might be splittered
(using CSplitterWnd). When I try to print it, a program prints only the
first pane. How can I force it to print the whole view, as one can see it on
the screen?

Thank you,
Mike

Sun, 17 Aug 2003 06:16:34 GMT

1. Print/Print Preview from non-doc/view

2. print 3 different views in a same print out

3. Print/Print Preview on second view

4. Print/Print Preview on second view

5. Printing Problems (how to print, pause printing, then print more)

6. MS Access Reports, Printing and Viewing

7. Using VC++ 6.0 as an automation client to view and print reports from MS Access 97

8. How to print all views inside a splitter

9. Help with printing from Form View

10. Printing Multiple Pages / Clearing The View

11. clearing views / printing multiple pages

12. Printing Multiple Views of the same document