need a clue with text
Author Message
 need a clue with text

Well obviously I am very new to MFC and doc/view. I am using MS VC++
ver 6.0 and using the SDI wizard. What I am trying to learn is how to
store information as well as load it, just like Wordpad. Problem is,
when I load a document using my application saved from wordpad in any
format, it doesn't display correctly. Usually some data is missing.

So, how can I make a text editor like wordpad? I know I am asking
alot, but I am very anxious to learn how, so I would greatly
appreciate if someone out there can help me.

Thanks

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 need a clue with text

Quote:
>So, how can I make a text editor like wordpad?

Have you considered the WordPad sample that ships with VC?

Dave
----

Fri, 10 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Need while loop clue(was Summing Function)

2. Need HELP with strptime....any answers/clues?????

3. Need help on save texts format by Textout to a text file

4. Need to Set text from Dialog CEdit to Active Window in MDI text app

5. ERROR I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT IT MEANS

6. Dont have a clue

7. Request for clue

8. Any Clue?

9. File Open Problem - Please provide clues

10. Friend w/out a clue 2

11. Friend w/out a clue

12. Any clue about CRT0.c ?