CHtmlView
Author Message
 CHtmlView

I have problem to do a print preview of html or xml page.
Some body can give me an example?
or said where I can find it?
Thank

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CHtmlView

Quote:

> I have problem to do a print preview of html or xml page.

The Internet Explorer (except the latest version) has the same
problem.
And since the html-Views are essentially
the Internet Explorer, there is no print preview.

Quote:
> Some body can give me an example?
> or said where I can find it?

Get the latest Internet Explorer. Then your Html-Views will have
a print preview.

Georg

Mon, 31 Mar 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 CHtmlView
I have the laster ver of IE and I have the preview print But I need to
implement in my application.
And I don't know how .
Can I find an example ?
Quote: