mdi / sdi ??
Author Message
 mdi / sdi ??

I've got a little problem. I want to write a program that can handle three
different types of documents. So I suppose I have to use mdi (that's what I
read in a manual: sdi supports only one SingleDocTemplate). But I want an
sdi-view in my program (only one document opened at a time, and if you open
another document, this document closes). How do I implement this with mfc?
Thanx.

Fri, 09 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT
 mdi / sdi ??

Hi,

CWinApp *pApp = AfxGetApp();
pApp->m_pDocManager-> ......

use m_pDocmanager to manipulate documents (close, new, etc...)

Quote:

> I've got a little problem. I want to write a program that can handle three
> different types of documents. So I suppose I have to use mdi (that's what
> read in a manual: sdi supports only one SingleDocTemplate). But I want an
> sdi-view in my program (only one document opened at a time, and if you
open
> another document, this document closes). How do I implement this with mfc?
> Thanx.

Sun, 11 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. Question About MDI/SDI

2. mdi / sdi ??

3. MDI / SDI

4. How to set MDI/SDI Main window caption?

5. MDI/SDI hybrid application

6. MDI, SDI, or Dialog?

7. design? should I use MDI/SDI/doc-view? VC++ MFC

8. VC++6.0 Multi-threading: Dialog or SDI/MDI

9. Can I turn a SDI into a MDI?

10. how to change the color of the MainFrame in SDI or MDI

11. VC++6.0 Multi-threading: Dialog or SDI/MDI

12. Dialog box pop-up - SDI vs. MDI apps