catching a TAB-keypress on a CButton
Author Message
 catching a TAB-keypress on a CButton

We are not able to catch the TAB-keypress event (on a CButton) although we
see by the "Spy++" that a WM_KEYDOWN::VK_TAB is sent. Can somebody help us
to catch this message ?

Thanks a lot.

Werner

Tue, 09 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT
 catching a TAB-keypress on a CButton

Quote:
>We are not able to catch the TAB-keypress event (on a CButton) although we
>see by the "Spy++" that a WM_KEYDOWN::VK_TAB is sent. Can somebody help us
>to catch this message ?

Werner,

If you see the message using Spy++ you should be able to create your
own class derived from CButton and handle it there.

If you add a member variable for the button using ClassWizard and
specify your class you should find that works.

Dave
----
Remove ".---" for the real address.

Wed, 10 May 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Detecting keypress when the focus is on CButton

2. Catching keypresses of Nav-Keys?

3. Catch keypresses within a CEdit?

4. Tab KeyDown-KeyPress trapping

5. How to catch the message WM_LBUTTONUP for CButton

6. CButton and tab order

7. Catch the arrows and the tab?

8. How to catch Shift-Tab in console modus ?

9. Catching ALT + TAB keys

10. Catching Tabs in a RichEditCtrl in a dialog

11. Catching "Ctrl + Tab" in MDI

12. Catching "Ctrl + Tab" in MDI