Help needed on Serial Port Communications
Author Message
 Help needed on Serial Port Communications

Hi,

I am new into VC, and need helps on serial port communications. I am using
VC++ 4. If possible please include some source code for me to study.

Thanks.

sx

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed on Serial Port Communications
sx,

Check up the MTTTY sample that comes with VC, and it's technical article,
"Serial Communications in Win32" in MSDN

--
Tomas Restrepo

http://members.xoom.com/trestrep/

Quote:
> Hi,

> I am new into VC, and need helps on serial port communications. I am using
> VC++ 4. If possible please include some source code for me to study.

> Thanks.

> sx

Sun, 19 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed on Serial Port Communications
There is an excellent C++ source code example of a terminal program
available on the Microsoft Developer Network CD ROM and I believe that
there is also some sample code on the microsoft website in the MSDN
section. http://msdn.microsoft.com/developer
Log in and do a search of their entire site for "SERIAL I/O" or
"Terminal" or "RS232".
You should have gotten an introduction to MSDN with your copy of
Visual Studio.
You should also be able to use the MSCOMM OCX with C++.
Quote:

>Hi,

>I am new into VC, and need helps on serial port communications. I am using
>VC++ 4. If possible please include some source code for me to study.

>Thanks.

>sx

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed on Serial Port Communications

Hi

    Check out http://www.codeguru.com/misc/index.shtml

HTH Yaron

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am new into VC, and need helps on serial port communications. I am using
> VC++ 4. If possible please include some source code for me to study.

> Thanks.

> sx

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Help needed on Serial Port Communications
Sorry,

Check out http://www.codeguru.com/misc/index.shtml
And search for:
   A" communication class for serial port"

    Yaron

Quote:

> Hi

>     Check out http://www.codeguru.com/misc/index.shtml

> HTH Yaron

> > Hi,

> > I am new into VC, and need helps on serial port communications. I am using
> > VC++ 4. If possible please include some source code for me to study.

> > Thanks.

> > sx

Sat, 08 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Help needed on Serial Port Communications

2. Help needed on Serial Port Communications

3. Need help on serial port communication.

4. Help: RS232 serial port communications

5. Serial Port Communications help

6. Serial Port Communications help

7. Need Help Serial Communication

8. need help with serial communication using c++

9. HELP NEEDED - serial communication Q (easy??)

10. Help needed for serial communication in VC++

11. need help with programming with serial port...

12. Newbie-Need help accessing serial ports