DocView classes created a a reusable component.
Author Message
 DocView classes created a a reusable component.

I would like to create a DocView that I can easly pull into several
different applications.  How should I seperate the code.

Should I put it in its own project (what kind?).  Then include that project
into other projects.
Create a DLL.  If so how do I do this.
or What?

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 DocView classes created a a reusable component.
Go to www.stingray.com and try to get the white paper on MVC architecture.
Besides you can look for MVC patterns in some Design pattern books or sites.
That might help. You can create MVC kind of architecture even within MFC
framework.
Rajeev
Quote:

>I would like to create a DocView that I can easly pull into several
>different applications.  How should I seperate the code.

>Should I put it in its own project (what kind?).  Then include that project
>into other projects.
>Create a DLL.  If so how do I do this.
>or What?

Tue, 11 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT