Dialogs in threads
Author Message
 Dialogs in threads

Hi!
I have developed function in my application which is opening dialog window.
If this function is running in thread, the MFC raises an assertion. I need
help with this problem. How may I open dialog window in thread ...

Thanks

        Vlado

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialogs in threads
I think problem is that the owner of your dialog should be in the same
thread. You can try doing that.

--
Ajay Kalra

Quote:

>Hi!
>I have developed function in my application which is opening dialog window.
>If this function is running in thread, the MFC raises an assertion. I need
>help with this problem. How may I open dialog window in thread ...

>Thanks

>        Vlado

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Dialogs in threads
I think u need to create a ui thread
Quote:

>Hi!
>I have developed function in my application which is opening dialog window.
>If this function is running in thread, the MFC raises an assertion. I need
>help with this problem. How may I open dialog window in thread ...

>Thanks

>        Vlado

Tue, 09 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Doubt in dialog based threads in linux (UI threading)

2. Doubt in dialog based threads in linux (UI threading)

3. Dialog in threads

4. Opening Dialog from thread

5. Closing dialog from thread

6. question about modeless dialog ,worker thread

7. Dialogs,worker threads and a quit button

8. Dialog in threads

9. dialog and threads

10. How to create a dialog box thread ???

11. Sending mesg to any dialog from thread

12. Displaying a dialog box (thread vs. something else??)