changing tab control color in property sheet
Author Message
 changing tab control color in property sheet

can someone tell me how I can change the color of the tab control in the
propertysheet.
I am trying to set it to a color other then the default grey.

thanks in advance.
Venu.

Sat, 25 Sep 1999 03:00:00 GMT

1. changing tab control color in property sheet

2. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

3. Change tab color and background of Property sheet.

4. How to change the color of the tab on a property sheet

5. Property sheets: Changing [tab] to [alt][tab]?

6. change property sheet color?

7. how to change the color for property sheet

8. Problems changing the color of a property sheet

9. Tab Control and Property Sheet

10. Property Sheets and Tab Control

11. Property Sheets and Tab Control

12. Tab control VS. Property sheet