CMSFlexGrid question, if you can help
Author Message
 CMSFlexGrid question, if you can help

In a MDI application, using CFormView, I have inserted a CMSFlexGrid object.

The problem is that when I am trying to do a search for a particular row,
and is "offscreen", I cannot get to do some sort of
autoscroll to make that row visible. I can find out if is visible or not,
and for that matter selected, but to make it visible to - "autoscroll" no.
If anyone has any ideeas would be quite wellcome.

Tue, 19 Aug 2003 18:02:05 GMT
 CMSFlexGrid question, if you can help
I haven't used it but the Get/SetTopRow and Get/SetLeftCol look promising.

Quote:
> In a MDI application, using CFormView, I have inserted a CMSFlexGrid
object.

> The problem is that when I am trying to do a search for a particular row,
> and is "offscreen", I cannot get to do some sort of
> autoscroll to make that row visible. I can find out if is visible or not,
> and for that matter selected, but to make it visible to - "autoscroll" no.
> If anyone has any ideeas would be quite wellcome.

Wed, 27 Aug 2003 00:02:29 GMT

1. Help with compiling a "canned" program

2. CMSFlexGrid Question

3. CMSFlexGrid Appearance Questions

4. CMSFlexGrid Questions

5. Determining what canned preprocessor symbols are available

7. Canned Dialogs

8. CMSFlexGrid problems

9. How to use CMsFlexGrid ?

10. How to use CMsFlexGrid ?