access to a views member variables from another view
Author Message
 access to a views member variables from another view

Hello,

I have a non-traditional DVA MDI app using multiple doc templates.   I have
also derived my own CMultiDocTemplate class so that I can have access to the
view runtime class.  I am maintaining an array of the templates in order to
navigate through the windows.

Is there a way to access one views variable from another view using the
templates or the view runtime class ?

thanks in advance

Sun, 05 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Accessing a CApp member variable in a doc/view

2. Get access to a view's member var from another view using multiple templates

3. viewing member functions of an object in the debug variables window

4. class view dosen't shows member variable's and functions defined with macros

5. class view dosen't shows member variable's defined with macros

6. vc6: View method to refer to App class member variable

7. non doc/view app - access to CListCtrl member of ChildView

8. Q:accessing view's members from dll

9. Prob. accessing view's members from dialog

10. Accessing frame member function from view

11. form class accessing view class members?

12. accessing my views members ??? HELP URGENT and TRICKY