Prevent child windows from scrolling
Author Message
 Prevent child windows from scrolling

Hello All !
Big problem :-(.  In my view class during scrolling client area  child
windows scroll too.
Can I prevent it from scrolling ? Default MFC's <OnHScroll>-handler  used
API function ::ScrollWindow. This function don't send <WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGED>
& <WM_WINDOWPOSCHANGING> messages, and I don't know  how resolve this
problem.
Best regards,

Anton.

Wed, 05 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Prevent child windows from scrolling

2. Prevent child windows from scrolling

3. How to prevent child window from being clipped?

4. Preventing child windows from closing?

5. Preventing a MDI Child Window From Appearing

6. How To Prevent Dragging Data Into Other MDI Child Windows

7. How To Prevent Dragging Data Into Other MDI Child Windows

8. Scroll child window?

9. Q: how to scroll child windows

10. Child windows overlapping scroll/status & toolbars

11. Child windows overlapping scroll/status & toolbars

12. Getting a handle to a child window / Resizing a child window