Docking window
Author Message
 Docking window

Who can tell me the easy way to implement the Docking Window?

Sun, 11 May 2003 11:09:19 GMT
 Docking window
DOwnload Stas Levin's excellent BCGControlBar library and use it. THe
library's free and has everything you'll need.
Quote:

>Who can tell me the easy way to implement the Docking Window?

Mon, 12 May 2003 10:29:07 GMT
 Docking window
Look at www.codeguru.com which has multiple examples.
-GertD

Mon, 12 May 2003 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to write a docking Window like the Workspace window in VC

2. Converts a docked window to a floating window

3. Adding a splitter window effect to a docked window

4. Converts a docked window to a floating window

5. Moving a docked window from bottom to right using Magic User Interface Library

6. XP style docking windows availabe for free

7. vc++ 5.0 floating/docking windows

8. WTL and docking windows

9. docking windows registry key

10. How to create a docking window such as MSVC project

11. Docking Windows like devstudio with MFC.

12. docking window