NEW IN MFC - some general problems with MDI-application
Author Message
 NEW IN MFC - some general problems with MDI-application

Hi,

(sample programm under http://www.*-*-*.com/ )

my name is Thomas, I'm from Germany and new in MFC. I was testing with
the Docking-Window solution CCoolDialogBar from
http://www.*-*-*.com/

But there are three things I dont understand:
I use a ListBox, where I want to insert entrys by toolbar or any other
event. So I applied an interface (simply with the listboxfunctions) in
my dialogclass. But when i want to test it (the Button with the 'A' on
the right of the toolbar) i get an error message, because the window
handle is zero (?).
What am i doing wrong?

My second question is, how i can detect, if the x-Button is pressed to
actualize my dockingbar-visible-state? Ive tryed the ON_CLOSE handler,
but
it didnt work because it wasnt evoked any time.

And the last thing: In an MDI i am working with, i can switch on/off
the
toolbar without problems as long as there are no documents opened. But
when
they are, the dockingwindow doesn't react to the toolbar-show-button
any
more?

hope you understand my english and can help me. Would be great, if you
could
insert a sample code (if its not too long, but i think i just don't
know
anything important yet) into the project i attached and mail it to

Thanks very very much if you help me,

Bye,
Thomas

ps. if there anything, that 'would' work, but isn't correct in case of
proper document/view handling or something like that, i would be happy
if you correct me. It is just a try. Thanks

Fri, 08 Oct 2004 03:05:27 GMT

1. New Window Command in MDI Application

2. Creating A new window in and MDI Application

3. New print preview behaviour with MDI applications in VC++ 5

4. Creating A new window in and MDI Application

5. CListCtrl.InsertItem problem... MFC General Help please

6. begining a new mdi mfc project...

7. Need cout in MFC in MDI-application

8. Load/Save workspace and MFC MDI application?

9. MFC - MDI application

10. Need help: OpenGL in MFC MDI Application

11. Help, MFC MDI Application.

12. (Q)MFC MDI application