How to access the Task Manager Form VC++
Author Message
 How to access the Task Manager Form VC++

Hi There

   I am writing an application which has to sleep in the back ground and
when there is a call for it to do a specific task it wakes up and performs
its task for example it prints say 1000 reports from the database..
Now one of the problem is that I have to access the Task manager of Windows
in order to see that there are not many tasks that are being executed at any
one time and a sufficient amount of system resources are available for this
task to be carried out.

So how do I access the task manager and see the processes running in them.
is there an API for this..?

Thanks
Dinesh

Fri, 07 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. How to access the Task manager form C++

2. How to Access the Task Manager from VC++

3. Locking users from access to the Windows Desktop and Task Manager

4. How too Access the Task Manager From C++

5. Quitting process choosing End Task in the Task Manager

6. does Windows Task Manager has an API?

7. mem usage in the WindowsNT task manager

8. Make process disappear from Task Manager?

9. Hide application from task manager

10. how to hide process from Task Manager in Win-NT/2k

11. Can't debug anymore from the Windows Task Manager

12. Detecting EndProcess from Task Manager