Splitter Window won't refresh list control headers
Author Message
 Splitter Window won't refresh list control headers

I have an app with a 3 way splitter window, where one of them is a CListView.
In my CListView::Onsize(), I'm calling  SetColumnWidth() to set the size of my
list view column headers.

Everything works great upon program startup, the headers resize, and
everything is ok.  If I restore, minimize, or maximize, everything works also.
 But if I destroy the view, and create another of the same type, it won't
resize the headers????  However, if I minimize and maximize the app it knows
that these headers have been resized and everything looks normal.  What am I
missing here?  I thought RecalcLayout() was supposed to do this.

One thing I did notice was that CListView::OnSize() gets called 4 times when
my program starts up, but only once when i delete and re-create the listview.
hmm..

Sat, 23 Aug 2003 05:39:00 GMT

1. Want to handle massages of header list control of list control

2. Want to handle massages of header list control of list control

3. refreshing views in splitter window

4. Refreshing view in splitter window

5. List control - Not getting notification of header control

6. Subclassing the header control inside list control

7. NT DDK headers won't compile with VC++ 6.0

8. The header in a CListCtrl won't stay when resizing

9. Stop Refresh, Add Controls, Continue Refreshing WinForm.

10. ActiveX Control's SetTimer Fails with IE Refresh

11. ActiveX Control's SetTimer Fails with IE Refresh

12. Win 2000 built OCX won't load on a WIn NT or 98 system