Disable Dragging in a RichEditView
Author Message
 Disable Dragging in a RichEditView

Hello everybody

How can I disable dragging inside a RichEditCtrl. Since overwritten
handlers such as OnDragEnter, etc. never get called I do not know how
dragging for the text inside a RichEditCtrl can be desactivated.

regards
Markus

Sun, 03 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. disable linefeed character in RichEditView

2. Dragging by client area disables mouse messages...

3. disable drag and drop on HTMLView

4. Disabling Drag-Drop on CHtmlView

5. Disabling Drag Drop Option in SuperClassed RichEdit Control

6. Disabling Drag and Drop Editing RichEdit

7. How to disable drag file over CRichEditView.

8. disable drag and drop on HTMLView

9. Drag-Drop is a real drag!

10. OLE drag & drop (drag image)

11. creating multiple drag images for listctrl dragging

12. Problem with drag image when dragging on a tree ctrl