A question for a simple answer
Author Message
 A question for a simple answer

Hi.

Try look up *.RC file and resource.h.
Check IDs of there icons.

Quote:

--
-----------------------
shuuji yamamoto

-----------------------

Mon, 21 Mar 2005 22:04:16 GMT
 A question for a simple answer
Hi Ricardo,

Do the following:
1. Add the handler PreCreateWindow() to your CMainFrame class.
2. Insert the line   AfxGetApp()->LoadIcon(IDI_YOURICON)); before the return
TRUE;

Your icon should load.

Regards
"Tactics is surviving the day, strategy is surviving the week, and vision is
surviving the year" - Charles J Haughey, former Irish prime minister.
http://www.winlib.com

Quote:
> Hello, guys:

> I have a multidoc formview type of an application.
> I just changed the colors of the two icons in it.
> I saved them, re-builded it and run it. Guess what
> happened:

> The icons remained the same, even though the icons shown
> in the resource view are the ones I made. I closed all
> workspaces, reloaded the applation again and nothing
> changes.
> I didn't even change the icons' names nor the size of them.
> Just the colors!!!

> Can you tell me what the magician did not do?

> Thanks.

Fri, 25 Mar 2005 21:10:02 GMT

1. A simple question, but still no answer

2. simple question, pls answer\

3. Simple question ( for those how knows the answer )

4. This question must have a simple answer.

5. Help... V Simple Questions Need Answering

6. Simple Question - Please Answer -- Anyone??!!

7. simple 2 line answer socket question

8. Need answer for probably very simple question...

9. Simple problem across processes - need simplest answer

10. I need some Simple C answers

11. May your your simple C answer!

12. Simple Loop answer