From Dialog to Document...
Author Message
 From Dialog to Document...

Hi!

As you can easily notice after you have read my questions I'm new to MFC.
So, PLEASE  use concise and easy to understand explanations. Thanks in
advance.
-------
Now, I
- am using VC++ 6.0
- have a dialog containing an NAME edit box, a PUT button, a GET button and
an OK button.
- am using DOC/VIEW model.
- created and CUser class to keep NAME.
- added a CUser member variable to Document class. (m_User)

What I want is "without closing" the dialog:
- to get NAME from Document's m_User to Dialog's edit box when I press GET
button.
- to put NAME from Dialog's edit box to Document's m_User when I press PUT
button.

My problems are that:
-  I couldn't reach Document's m_User member from Dialog (by pressing GET
button) and need a function like GetDocument().
- If I call the dialog from Document, I couldn't reach the dialog's GET/PUT
button.
-------

Thank you very much.

Tue, 01 Apr 2003 14:52:30 GMT

1. Interchange Data Between Dialogs and Document. Help

2. Initializing list box in dialog from document data

3. From Dialog to Document...

4. Dialog box document class data exchange

5. Hiding Print Document Dialog

6. How to access document from Dialog object?

7. Document Class and Dialog Windows :: MFC

8. Add document type of class to MFC dialog based

9. Modeless dialog in a MFC document/view application

10. Accessing public variables in Document class from a Dialog Class

11. How to open a new document/view from inside a dialog

12. Document/View architecture & Dialog boxes