Question: How to programmatically change form view’s size?
Author Message
 Question: How to programmatically change form view’s size?

Hey,

I am working on a MDI application. I have a form view opened in my mainframe.
This form view is supposed to be like the Workspace in VC++. I can position it correctly when the application loads up. But I need to change its size programmatically when user either drags the mainframe or maximizes it.

Thanks in advance.

Lin

-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
http://www.*-*-*.com/ ;  The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Tue, 25 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Question: How to programmatically change form view’s size?
Use SetWindowPos().

Ajay

Quote:

>Hey,

>I am working on a MDI application. I have a form view opened in my
mainframe.
>This form view is supposed to be like the Workspace in VC++. I can position

it correctly when the application loads up. But I need to change its size
programmatically when user either drags the mainframe or maximizes it.
Quote:

>Thanks in advance.

>Lin

>-----------------** -- Posted from CodeGuru -- **-----------------
>http://www.codeguru.com/    The website for Visual C++ programmers.

Wed, 26 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Programmatically Sizing forms

2. How to implement the text's size changed with the view size

3. Size of Form View

4. How To AutoFit CMDIChildWnd To Size Of Dialog Resource (Form View)

5. Sizing a Splitter pane containing a form view

6. How to keep OCX's image on form from changing size

7. Changing form views in MDI app.

8. Changing background color of a Form view

9. Please help with adding/changing form views

10. Changing tree control's view size

11. Changing tree control's view size

12. change view size, How to