Fast Graphic View ?
Author Message
 Fast Graphic View ?

Hey,

i have to write an applications that have to plot functions (like
waves) onto the window how can i write the Graphic Outputroutines as
fast as possible.
I'll try it with the Bitmap Blit function's !
Is there a better and faster way to solve my problem ?

cu
Ralf

Fri, 28 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 Fast Graphic View ?
I would look at some 3rd party OCX controls like MSCHart (which is
FREE and in your component gallery of VS). Or you cna use Excel as an
OLE com object.

Charles Steinhardt[MVP]
(To Email: remove NO_SPAM_NO from return address)

Sat, 06 Oct 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. char sign bug (was Fast graphics on Lisp)

2. Fast Graphics Routines

3. Wanted: Fast text routines to run in graphics mode

4. Fast Graphic Output ?

5. doing graphics in mem should be faster right?

6. Fastest way to create a single view dialog?

7. Fastest way to wipe view

8. ANSI graphics viewing routines

9. printing graphics without standard doc/view problem

10. Creating Scalable Graphics views with MFC

11. Text on Graphics in View

12. faster strcat (and/or faster string append in C++)