Q: How do I add a toolbar to CRichEditView
Author Message
 Q: How do I add a toolbar to CRichEditView

I need to add a toolbar to a CRichEditView, but have had no luck so far.
I've iplemented it the same way you would in the MainFrame, but even though
the app compiles and runs with no errors, the toolbar won't display. Any
advice will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--Ike

Sat, 09 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

2. Getting an Add-in's Toolbar to appear when the Add-In is installed

3. Add text to a CRichEditView

4. Adding syntax colors to CRichEditView like VC++ does

5. Adding Text to a CRichEditView without scrolling

6. Adding funcionality to CRichEditView

7. Adding Text to a CRichEditView without scrolling

8. Need API for doing a Route add

9. how can I add submenu to IE popup menu like NetAnts have done

10. --- Recap: Qs. about struct ---

11. Qs of getrusage()

12. Qs on Function Call on Array