Has anyone successfully printed from a CRichEditCtrl to a metafile?
Author Message
 Has anyone successfully printed from a CRichEditCtrl to a metafile?

Hi,

Has anyone successfully printed from a CRichEditCtrl to a metafile?  I am
trying to print to a rectangle on a metafile and I am not having the best
results.  Any suggestions or samples would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greg Van Wijk
Vortex Business Software

Sun, 10 Dec 2000 03:00:00 GMT

1. Has anyone successfully printed from a CRichEditCtrl to a metafile?

2. Anyone successfully using CRecordset with RFX_Date and TIMESTAMP_STRUCT?

3. Matching CRichEditCtrl text rectangle to metafile

4. Printing pageheaders when printing the contents of a CRichEditCtrl control

5. Is anyone else having this problem with VC6?

6. Anyone having SQL 7 problems w/VC++ ?

7. Anyone else having problems with Outlook Express and Microsoft groups

8. Anyone having problems with wnaspi32.dll???

9. Printing metafile problem

10. Printing metafile

11. Printing metafiles that contain more than one page of text

12. Help with MetaFile print