Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color
Author Message
 Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

Hi All,

I am developing a addin which is very similar to Microsoft Word's adding
comments feature.
This will be of great help to people who want to do online code review.

For the purpose of same, I am using Windows Hooks.
Problem:
I wanted to change the backround color of the text, that the user has
selected and presses keys csay CTRL+SHIFT+CO.
All I have is the Window handle and the text the user has selected, the line
number and the column number.
With this how do I change the background color of the text that the user has
selected?

Thanx and reagrds
Gnanavel.

Fri, 11 Mar 2005 18:08:29 GMT

1. Developer studio addin - SetWindowsHookEx, changing the text background color

2. Change text color and background color in CEditView

3. Change a part of Background color or a part of text color from CListCtrl

4. How to change color of Microsoft Developer Studio?

5. How to change color of Microsoft Developer Studio?

6. ? SetWindowsHookEx in Developer Studio

7. Developer studio addin help

8. Developer studio addin help

9. changing background color of the text

10. How to change background and text color of CPropertySheet

11. Changing Background Color of CEdit - Problem With Double Clicking On Texts

12. Changing the background color of a static text control