Doc-View SDI App --> Dialog App ?
Author Message
 Doc-View SDI App --> Dialog App ?

Hi,

I have to change a MFC SDI application (CMainFrame - C<MyApp>Doc -
C<MyApp>View) into a dialog based application. My idea is to create a new
dialog resource which will be assigned to CMainFrame. CMainFrame will then
be derived from CDialog instead of CFrameWnd. C<MyApp>Doc and C<MyApp>View
will be completely removed and replaced by new controls on the new dialog.
I'm looking for some hints regarding the conversion of CMainFrame into a
dialog handler.

Thanks
Volker

Sun, 20 Jul 2003 22:24:10 GMT

1. Doc-View SDI App --> Dialog App ?

2. CListCtrl as child window of a SDI app without MFC Doc/View

3. listcontrol in a SDI non doc/view app

4. Changing your title in a MFC doc/view SDI app

5. Visual C++ : Passing values from a Dialog to Doucument/View in an SDI app

6. User Message to Dialogs in Doc/View app

7. Can I have a Dialog Based Window in an MDI non doc/view app

8. Dialog bar, seperate doc/view thread not working with app's dynamic data

9. Reusing Doc/View classes in a dialog app

10. User Message to Dialog in Doc/View app

11. Print Preview Doc/View in Dialog App

12. Doc-View vs. Dialog Based apps