How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications
Author Message
 How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

Hi,
How to change the default MFC icon with our own icon in SDI applications. I
have created an SDI application and try to assign my own icon. The
application is not implementing it.
Please help me.
Thanks

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:18:18 GMT
 How to change the mfc icon with our own icon in the SDI applications

Quote:
>How to change the default mfc icon with our own icon in SDI applications. I
>have created an SDI application and try to assign my own icon. The
>application is not implementing it.

Either add your ico file as a resource to your project, delete the
normal MFC icon and give your icon the ID that the original one had,
or edit the default icon with your images. Note that a single icon has
multiple images, so be sure you edit them all.

Dave
--
MVP VC++ FAQ: http://www.mvps.org/vcfaq

Mon, 10 Jan 2005 15:04:36 GMT

1. change MFC icon in SDI MFC(exe) project

2. change MFC icon in SDI MFC(exe) project

3. How to change icon in SDI application?

4. HOWTO change the MFC default icon in SDI

5. Application Icon in MFC SDI

6. Default Icon Hell: MFC Icon appears even after file and IDR_MAINFRAME changed

7. How to replace default application icon with my own

8. SDI : Changing document icon?

9. change win icon in SDI app?

10. Icon in SDI application

11. how to change icon in SDI app