modeless CFileDialog
Author Message
 modeless CFileDialog

Hi,
I want to use a CFileDialog inside of another dialog, inside as tabview,
inside a CFormView, inside a dialog MFC.  I want the file dialog to be
modeless - it's lifetime is the visibility of the tab view dialog.  It needs
to be a modeless child of the tabview dialog.

It doesn't seem to work.  The dialog appears, but it has no file browser.
Can it be done?

Thanks.
-JMT

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 04:00:49 GMT
 modeless CFileDialog

The CFileDialog class uses GetOpenFileName and/or GetSaveFileName, which display
a modal dialog.  To make a modeless version, you'll probably need to just
reinvent the logic in your own class.  However, before running off and writing
your code from scratch, I'd check on codeguru.earthweb.com and
www.codeproject.com for ideas, and possibly some source code.

  marsco3.vcf
< 1K Download

Thu, 31 Jul 2003 11:28:07 GMT

1. Modeless CFIleDialog

2. modeless CFileDialog

3. Modeless CFileDialog?

4. Modeless CFileDialog?

5. Modeless CFileDialog

6. How to embed modeless cfiledialog?

7. Modeless CFileDialog?

8. Modeless dialog shall not be modeless !

9. Q: tabbing not possible in modeless propertysheet / modeless dialog

10. Modeless property sheet in a modeless dialog box

11. CFileDialog within a CFileDialog

12. Modeless dialog