CHTMLView/COM Interface
Author Message
 CHTMLView/COM Interface

Hello,

I am sorry if I use the wrong terminology, but I am very confused with this.
I am writting an application with Visual C++ 6 that uses the CHTMLView class
in MFC6 as the base for its view class.  The program is otherwise working
fine and I am happy with the way CHTMLView works.  However, I need to be
able to disable the context menus that the webbrowser control pops up when
the user right clicks within the view.  I found documentation on the MSDN
cds talking about using the IDocHostUIHandler Interface to accomplish this.
I cannot figure out how to use, I know no COM and I would like to be able to
use the code I have written so far.  Is there a way I can use this COM
interface with CHTMLView?

Thanks,
Frank

Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 CHTMLView/COM Interface
I will simply assume nobody knows an answer.  I got more help from the
Microsoft Visual C++  board on AOL (that is sad).  Oh well, thanks anyways.

VBCPPGuy

Mon, 03 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. C# interfaces and COM interfaces?

2. COM Interop - How to pass C# uint array to COM interface which takes UINT *pArray

3. COM/ATL novice:passing object pointers through methods on a COM interface

4. IE4 Preview2 COM interface != VC++ 5.0 native COM (#import compile error)

5. Using CHtmlView in C# for Web Interface?

6. Connection Point to Event Interface in CHtmlView IE Control via IDispatch

7. CHTMLView.GoSearch hardwired to msn.com

8. Caret in CHtmlView - using arrows in CHtmlView

9. COM Interface and Callbacks in .NET?

10. Exposing COM interface in managed C++

11. COM Interface question

12. Passing byte array from C# to C++ COM interface