please help
Author Message
 please help

Quote:

> Hi,

> I am new to MFC programming, but not the C and C++ languages.  I want to
> make a program with the document/view architecture where when they click
> File|New, File|Open, File|Save or File|SaveAs it displays one of my own
> dialog boxes.  I think I can do this for all of them but File|Save and
> File|Save As.  These two won't let me do what I want and automatically show
> the normal Save As dialog box.

I don't know why not.  You can just override OnSaveDocument and do whatever you wish.

Quote:
> Also, how do you access the properties/methods of the edit box in a EditView
> derived app.

> Thanks in advance,

> Tom

GetEditControl()-> CEdit::functions

Tue, 04 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT
 please help

+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- Hi,
+AD4APg-
+AD4APg- I am new to MFC programming, but not the C and C languages.  I want to
+AD4APg- make a program with the document/view architecture where when they click
+AD4APg- File+AHw-New, File+AHw-Open, File+AHw-Save or File+AHw-SaveAs it displays one of my own
+AD4APg- dialog boxes.  I think I can do this for all of them but File+AHw-Save and
+AD4APg- File+AHw-Save As.  These two won't let me do what I want and automatically
show
+AD4APg- the normal Save As dialog box.
+AD4APg-
+AD4-
+AD4-I don't know why not.  You can just override OnSaveDocument and do whatever
you wish.

I tried overriding OnSaveDocument, but it doesn't get rid of the Save As
dialog box.

Thu, 06 Sep 2001 03:00:00 GMT

1. Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!Please help!!!!

3. NEED HELP WITH PRITING AN ARRAY, PLEASE PLEASE HELP

4. PLEASE PLEASE HELP HELP...question on interleaving C functions

5. Please Please Help!!!!!!

6. ICloneable - Please help.....please....

7. simulate dragDrop of ListView Item -- Please Please Help!!!!

8. Very Urgent !!! please please help

9. please help with algorythm, PLEASE

10. Please Please Help!!!!!!

11. PLEASE PLEASE HELP

12. Please Please Help! - pointer notation