Program Parameters to Doc
Author Message
 Program Parameters to Doc

Hi:

Can anyone help:

I am developing an MFC Doc/View Application which will be called from
another program with a number of input parameters.

I want to be able to see the program input parameters from the
ocument.( Parameters are not file names etc ).  The mainframe class has a
copy of the command line, but I cannot see anyway of getting that
information to the Document, or allowing the Document to retrieve that
information.

Anyone have any ideas.

Regards

Rod.

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 21:27:05 GMT
 Program Parameters to Doc
Rod,

The document can access the mainframe by calling GetMainWnd().  The Mainframe
can get a pointer to the (active) document by calling GetActiveDocument();

Quote:

> The mainframe class has a
> copy of the command line, but I cannot see anyway of getting that
> information to the Document, or allowing the Document to retrieve that
> information.

Jim [VC/MFC MVP]
To send mail, change spam-me-not to msn

Fri, 25 Jul 2003 22:39:26 GMT
 Program Parameters to Doc
Thanks Jim,

Rod.

Quote:
> Rod,

> The document can access the mainframe by calling GetMainWnd().  The
Mainframe
> can get a pointer to the (active) document by calling GetActiveDocument();

> > The mainframe class has a
> > copy of the command line, but I cannot see anyway of getting that
> > information to the Document, or allowing the Document to retrieve that
> > information.

> Jim [VC/MFC MVP]
> To send mail, change spam-me-not to msn

Sat, 26 Jul 2003 17:12:57 GMT

1. How to read a MS Word file ( .doc ) file from C program

2. Need memdebug program (re)sent including doc?

3. add doc and view to program....

4. Accessing StatusBar of Single Doc MFC program

5. how copy Doc file to new Doc file?

6. Getting 2nd Doc/View data from 1st Doc/View

7. File->New in doc/view doesn't clear doc file name

8. Doc/View, multiple threads updating the doc

9. Getting a pointer to the DOC view frame in the DOC

10. Problem with ICON for doc using doc/view.

11. Multiple Doc Templates with a single Doc class

12. Getting a pointer to the DOC view frame in the DOC